With all of the uncertainty and changes over the past months many of our routines have been disrupted.
Getting back into the swing of things is always challenging and we can help!
With Tiger Rock's health & fitness programs your kids will not only have fun, but also improve on important life skills such as;
FOCUS HEALTH & FITNESS DISCIPLINE & CONFIDENCE
Lessons Available For All Ages!
All Tiger Rock facilities are clean, safe with medical grade sanitization!
When You're Ready to Claim Your Special Offer --limited to the next 20, Just Click the Button!
A Common Question Is: "Why Martial Arts?
If you have goals for your child, imagine if one or more of the following could help as a part of those goals....
1) Focus: With all of the distractions children face today learning the simple art of focus is often missed. Tiger Rock Martial Arts incorporates lessons on how to focus our eyes, minds and bodies to get the most out of each activity. Learning this skill will benefit kids throughout their lives in school, at home and later on in their careers.
2) Health and Fitness: With the ever increasing levels of obesity in children that may result in lifelong health issues, teaching our children to stay active is crucial. Habits of physical fitness and teaching the importance of taking care of our bodies is a gift that will give back throughout their lives. One of the best aspects in martial arts is that everyone participates. You don’t have to be a star athlete to benefit from the physical and mental benefits.
3) Reduced Fear of Failure & Increased Confidence: Part of life is learning how to handle situations that are difficult or that we would rather avoid. Learning how to get back up and try again will help your child handle real life situations with perseverance, humility and grit.
4) Anti-Bullying Skills: Bullying is one of the major challenges that our children face today. Tiger Rock Martial Arts can help to bully-proof your child through increased self-confidence, teaching leadership skills, and instilling positive values such as courage, humility and honor. Kids that are involved in our programs develop the skills to make them less likely to become victims of bullying AND they also are less likely to bully others.
5) Stranger Awareness & Self-Defense Skills Children cannot stand toe to toe and fight with an adult and the idea of some movies implying that they can is irresponsible. The good news is that they don't have to stand and fight with a potential attacker or someone trying to take them. With the right skills and mindset, we teach kids how to escape and get to someone or somewhere safe. On top of this we teach awareness skills that can keep them out of danger in the first place. As you may know we have had incidents recently even including Clowns and the idiots trying to use this as a way to scare even more people. Some of the threats or pranks are done in very poor taste but all of them should be regarded with the proper caution. Thankfully our local schools have taken additional measures, as have the area law enforcement. And regardless of the "face" or look that it takes -- there are real and dangerous threats to kids and we take it as a serious responsibility to help families learn the skills to stay safe. We have been proud to serve as consultants and training partners for a variety of public and private institutions when it comes to these matters and though we hope that you never have to use these skills, we also know that it is not worth the risk or the gamble to try and ignore threats to our any family's safety.
Beyond the stranger drills and skills we also teach very practical self-defense skills for when it goes beyond bullying and turns into assault. Some parents over the years have asked us "if my kid learns to fight, won't that increase the chances of him getting in fights"....and this is a good question to ask. Thankfully the way our program is taught, kids have been shown to be LESS likely to be involved in a physical altercation because they have the skills to try and avoid it in the first place AND the CONFIDENCE to just walk away vs. staying and engaging unless it is absolutely necessary as a last resort -- and at that point (which is thankfully rare), THEIR safety needs to be the priority.
And those are just a few of the areas we can help with.....so what's next?
We are confident that your child can benefit from Tiger Rock Academy’s martial arts program and we have made it easy to get started for anyone who is even remotely serious about getting results.
So, get in soon before we have to start a waiting list again!